Hi all, ive been using beets for a while now to tag my albums and its great, however i have got to using the singleton mode as i have folders of tracks, mostly 80s and 90s singles, and whilst it would be nice to tag them completly as a release (with the a and b side or multitrack) single mode will be ok, I organise my singles in release year/album artist - title
however i have noticed that whilst beets will find a match in MB for a song, which has tags associated with it, they are not actually being written to the mp3
for example i have enclosed some screenshots to show
beeta output with linked match
match in MB which i am happy with
tag in Mediamonkey showing its not changed.
hope you can advise on this as i have a lot of sinlgetons to scan