Incorrect Matches although data is acurate

I am tagging some singles and EPs that when using the import option with no options, I get this for example

this tag is correct and the track in the folder is the mix by Jerome Sydenham, however as demonstrated below, beets chooses to match this track with the original mix, totally discounting the better & correct match (track 2)

1 a Trebor and Mada - Gatwick

To:
Alejandro Trebor & M.A.D.A. - Gatwick EP
URL:
https://www.discogs.com/A-Trebor-MADA-Gatwick-EP/release/3680343
(Similarity: 70.7%) (missing tracks, artist, tracks) (Discogs, Vinyl, 2012, US, Hidden Recordings, 016HR-VINYL)

• Gatwick (Jerome Sydenham Remix) -> Gatwick (Original Mix) (title)
    Missing tracks (3/4 - 75.0%):
    ! Gatwick (Jerome Sydenham Remix) (# 2)
    ! Palmo (Original Remix) (# 3)
    ! Palmo (Chris Finke Remix) (# 4)

is there a way to stop this from happening as I am seeing this quite a lot and I am not sure how to get around this, I don’t want to save the information then manually edit the tag as that defeats the object of beets.

I also forgot to add, that the original mix of this EP is in a separate folder and shows as below, which is the opposite of the first query.

/downloads/2 a Trebor and Mada - Gatwick (1 items)
Finding tags for album “2 a Trebor and Mada - Gatwick”.
Candidates:

1. Alejandro Trebor & M.A.D.A. - Gatwick EP (71.1%) (missing tracks, artist, tracks) (Discogs, File, 2012, US, Hidden Recordings, 021HR)
  2. Alejandro Trebor & M.A.D.A. - Gatwick EP (70.7%) (missing tracks, artist, tracks) (Discogs, Vinyl, 2012, US, Hidden Recordings, 016HR-VINYL)
  3. Mada - Frozen Soul (20.3%) (album, artist, tracks, …) (Digital Media, 2013, GB)
  4. Brenda Mada - House Party (16.8%) (album, tracks, artist, …) (Digital Media, 2017, US, Def Jam Recordings)
  5. Mada Cram - I Don’t Like This (16.5%) (album, artist, tracks, …) (Digital Media, 2017, XW, Whiteboard Records, 5056084756079)
  6. DIAL 666 8100 - Uber Spliff to Gatwick (15.5%) (artist, album, tracks, …) (Digital Media, 2017, XW, Ninja Tune, ZENDNLS455)
  7. Trebor Sor - On My Own (14.6%) (missing tracks, album, artist, …) (CD-R, 2012, US)

selection (default 1), Skip, Use as-is, as Tracks, Group albums,

Enter search, enter Id, aBort? 1
Correcting tags from:
2 a Trebor and Mada - Gatwick
To:
Alejandro Trebor & M.A.D.A. - Gatwick EP
URL:
https://www.discogs.com/A-Trebor-MADA-Gatwick-EP/release/4160862
(Similarity: 71.1%) (missing tracks, artist, tracks) (Discogs, File, 2012, US, Hidden Recordings, 021HR)

• Gatwick (Original Mix) (7:15) -> Gatwick (Jerome Sydenham Remix) (7:04) (title, length)
    Missing tracks (3/4 - 75.0%):
    ! Gatwick (Original) (# 1) (7:15)
    ! Palmo (Original) (# 3) (6:51)
    ! Palmo (Chris Finke Remix) (# 4) (5:46)
    Apply, More candidates, Skip, Use as-is, as Tracks, Group albums,
    Enter search, enter Id, aBort?

Hi! It can be pretty hard to read output like this without Markdown “code fencing.” In the future, can you add those?

It can also be a great first step when looking into this sort of thing to turn on verbose mode. It might also be good to check the track lengths, whether you’re using fingerprinting, and (I know it sounds silly) whether it is actually the track you’re thinking of (and not mislabeled).