Writing My Own Plugin

Hello everyone,

I am trying to write my own plugin to beets. I keep seeing this error message even though my plugin is defined in the namespace. Do you have any suggestions to fix this? I really need your opinions. :blush: error version

Hi! It’s not really clear from this what might be going on. Can you share your code?

I attached the config.yaml and the code. Do you need to see anything else? And thank you so much for the response.

1 2

If you look back at the docs, you’ll see that it’s commands, not command. :smiley:

I fixed that little stupid mistake :smiley: But I still have the same error :frowning:

Can you please put your code in a public git repository some where? Occasional screenshots are not the best way to help debug. :slight_smile:

https://github.com/dilanuslan/beets I included the file structure to the readme. Hope you can figure it out thank you so much.

Try typing beet help to see the commands available, including with your plugin. You have given the command a different name from your plugin.

Thank you so much, I don’t know where I did that but I figured out that my plugin is called “super”. I consumed your time, but that was a relief for me. Have good day! :slight_smile:

1 Like