I wrecked something

It was working fine after installing on a new machine. Then I realised copyartifacts was not working and in the process of finding the new version of copyartifacts and installing it I did something that stopped it working. Here is the error I hope it is something simple, I have spent too much time trying to figure it out:

beet import -t /mnt/cryptoaudio/Organising/XXbeet/

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/bin/beet”, line 8, in
sys.exit(main())
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/beets/ui/init.py”, line 1266, in main
_raw_main(args)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/beets/ui/init.py”, line 1249, in _raw_main
subcommands, plugins, lib = _setup(options, lib)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/beets/ui/init.py”, line 1135, in _setup
plugins = _load_plugins(config)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/beets/ui/init.py”, line 1114, in _load_plugins
beetsplug.path = paths + beetsplug.path
TypeError: can only concatenate list (not “_NamespacePath”) to list

this is my config file:

configs for Beets

directory: /mnt/cryptoaudio/BeetifiedMusic/NewBeeten

#library: /mnt/cryptoaudio/BeetsDB/NewBeeten.db

plugins: discogs embedart fetchart copyartifacts

musicbrainz:
source_weight: 1.0
searchlimit: 1

discogs:
source_weight: 0.8
searchlimit: 6

fetchart:
minwidth: 400
maxwidth: 1200
enforce_ratio: 10px
sources: filesystem itunes amazon albumart coverart

embedart:
auto: no

original_date: yes

import:
write: yes
move: yes

copyartifacts:
extensions: .txt .nfo .jpg .pdf .png

paths:
default: %upper{%left{$albumartist,1}}/$albumartist/$year $album%aunique{}/$track $title
default: $albumartist/$year $album%aunique{}/$track $title

singleton: Non-Album Tracks/$artist/$title

comp: Compilations/VA_$album%aunique{}/$track $title

Hmm, someone else recently ran into the same problem:

I never completely understood what was wrong, but maybe their resolution there will help? If not, please continue the thread there.

https://github.com/beetbox/beets/issues/3717#issuecomment-668583996

I found that second beetsplug folder and renamed it. I now get a different error about not being able to load copyartifacts3 but the program continues to run. In that second beetsplug folder were only copyartifacts3 and discogs client, but a different discogs is also in the original beetsplug directory and the discogs plugin is working.

Error processing line 1 of /home/username/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/beets_copyartifacts3-0.1.3-nspkg.pth:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python3.8/site.py”, line 175, in addpackage
exec(line)
File “”, line 1, in
File “”, line 553, in module_from_spec
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘loader’

Remainder of file ignored
** error loading plugin copyartifacts:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/beets/plugins.py”, line 273, in load_plugins
namespace = import(modname, None, None)
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘beetsplug.copyartifacts’